Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The White Guy, The Black Girl

Yesterday I did a post on the white girl and the black guy; so it's only fair to do one on the other side of interracial dating. Usually black men frown upon black women who date outside the race. That's hilarious to me, who else are we supposed to date? When our beautiful black men only want to date white, Asian and Hispanic chicks. I really have no problem with interracial dating; but just don't bite my ass when I'm with a white guy. From my observation, a white guy usually respects a black women a lot more than a black man. He is so honored just to even be in the presence of you. To them you are their beautiful black queen; they wont admit it but they are probably feeling it.
The typical white guy who dates a black women is usually either really in touch with his back side; or is just super open with his preference for dating. The white guy is like a Paul wall type his wife is black and i feel like he has always been in touch with his black side. I remember watching a program on rap wives, and his wife said that he would never cheat and you could tell that he worshiped the ground that she walked on.
 The other type of white guy has no preference for the pussy that he gets; he is a man and loves all women. I can really respect that. Black men don't get super jealous when we date outside the race; most black men can't handle a successful black women its DA TRUTH. Personally I love all men, i call myself the "INTERNATIONAL LOVER" I don't care about your race, as long as you love me then all that other shit is irrelevant
Here is a song about black girls, by white guys i love it
Until Next Time
XOXOXO Rawwr

1 comment: