Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The White Girl, The Black Guy

Now before you guys bite my ass about this topic; I'm pro interracial dating and I'm pretty sure my future husband will be white or Mexican. I'm loving how this is becoming the everyday norm in America. Usually you can tell when a white girl is dating a black guy. The white girl in most cases will try her hardest to blend in with her black boyfriend; which is something that I don't understand. It starts out innocently , they began to dress alike, then comes new found accent. Dear Ms. Becky, why are you trying your hardest to sound like a soul sista. Usually you will see a group of white girls and black men at uh a bowling alley, the movies or a red lobster. These are ghetto white girls and they don't play around. Quick to start a fight if you even look at her chocolate goddess of a man. For some reason these girl's think it gives them cool points; well you don't get shit from me. I bet most girls do it to piss off their parents. Don't get me wrong, i have a few close girlfriend's who date black men and they do it because its a preference not because its cool at the present moment. The one thing that a white girl and a black guy fears is; the angry mob of black women.  If you observe this happening; you can see the black guy will try to hide his face, duck down or make a convenient trip to the bathroom. I do love the idea of freedom ; to date or sleep with whom ever you please.





Until Next Time
XOXOXO Rawwr

No comments:

Post a Comment