Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Man Cry

Have you ever seen a man cry; it is a potentially awkward situation. We tend to see a man as being super manly, he shouldn't cry. Personally i have never seen a man cry, and i don't think i could handle it. I've seen my little cousin cry, but he is like 8 or 9. when my little brother used to cry; i just felt pity. That's the way i feel in general when anyone cries. The man cry tends to be either silent or really loud; there is no in between. take for example Terrell Owens; when he cries you can tell he ain't faking. His eyes are bloodshot red and you can hear his inner bitch coming out. One of my friends boyfriends has a tendency to cry a lot and i started to wonder doesn't that make him less attractive to you? I know if my guy began to cry i would leave the room; before you get all mad, i wouldn't leave if someone had died.  Let's say we got into a fight and i called him a bitch, and threatened to break up with him. I don't want to see you cry; you wont win sympathy points from me. I don't want the "sensitive " type guy. Instead call me a bitch back, and just leave with your head held high. Once you see a man cry you wont see them the same. Guys learn how to hold your shit and not cry during an argument, or movie. Girls want a macho guy,who wont embarrass her by crying over dumb shit.






Until Next Time
XOXOXO Rawwr

2 comments:

  1. I completlyy agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jon hamm crying?! that made mad men a little more unattractive for me... (for about .2 seconds..). but i feeel ya!

    ReplyDelete