Sunday, February 6, 2011

Friends And Money

I never understood what older people meant , when they said that friends and money don't mix. Now, i understand it all so clearly. I was thinking about new topics to blog about and this kind of just came to me. Don't you always hate it when you let a friends borrow money and they DON'T PAY YOU BACK. I mean what the fuck, it was not a gift;  Pay attention to the word borrow.You don't want to ask for it back because, then you feel needy and you feel awkward asking.
It's funny when people owe you money, i swear they will try to avoid you. Even when you are in the same room and make eye contact , your so called friend wont even speak. That's cold, and i know its awkward when you don't have the money but dam at least say hi. Don't you owe me that much lol. I try and not sweat the small stuff though, i think deep down when you let someone borrow money you already know if you will get it back or not. A few of my home girls have loaned Friends money for concert tickets, and just money to their friends when they are out. Of course none of the money has been re-paid. It just really sucks to feel taken advantage of; it doesn't matter how much or how little the key is that a friends helped you out. In my book anything over 5 dollars should be paid back; times are hard and people need to learn how to pay back loaned money.
Until Next Time
XOXOXO Rawwr

No comments:

Post a Comment