Sunday, February 6, 2011

Blue Valentine Vs. No Strings Attached

This is my first movie comparison; i recently saw both of these movies and here are my honest opinions about both of them. I saw both of these movies with my go to girl Caitlin B. Both movies are in the romance department; one is a romantic comedy and the other is a romantic drama.
Is a movie about to 20 somethings who just happen to run- into each other and magically fall in love. They first met at summer camp . This movie follows the typical romantic comedy recipe. i think it was the number one movie for a week or two. The acting is pretty good; nothing that deserves an Oscar or anything. I laughed at a few parts but nothing really held my attention for that long. I could have talked on the phone and still predicted the ending. Maybe i didn't like it because i don't believe in love. Love is something that is manufactured by greeting card companies, it doesn't exist. So, if you believe in love and a happy ending then this is the movie for you.
This movie felt so real to me; like i was lurking on actual people's lives instead of watching a movie. I can't say enough how much this movie rocks.The acting is so real and you can tell that their is real chemistry between the two main actors, and its not generic. As I'm writing I'm changing my view point on love; i think people fall into it but they will fall out out of it eventually.This movie reflects that; it takes place in present day but is mixed with clips from the past. These clips help to explain just how these two fell in love and fell out of it. This story is the one that most people get instead of the happy go lucky No Strings Attached. Plus this movies has really good and intense sex scenes; which is always a plus hahha I'm so gross. I almost forgot to mention that both Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling are nominated for leading role Oscar's.
If you read, then you would know that i liked Blue Valentine better. Not that No Strings Attached wasn't bad, it just wasn't for me.                              
Here are the trailers; go out and see the movies, then you decide.
Until Next Time
XOXOXO Rawwr

No comments:

Post a Comment